The former EasyData site has been decommissioned. Up-to-date local level data on a range of socio-economic indicators is available on the following websites:
- Wide range of data held by South Australian Government agencies, with the facility for other organisations to publish datasets, including at the local level.
- A free online tool that brings together Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data sets with non-ABS data sets (such as the Australian Taxation Office, Centrelink, Geoscience Australia and the Department of Veterans' Affairs).
- Data is broken down into approximately 3,000 regions across Australia and you can search via a map, drop-down menu or by a specific address, often at a much lower level than was available via EasyData. The data is sorted by four pillars: Economy, Population/People, Industry and Environment/Energy.
- The data is based on current ABS geography and can be easily exported to Excel or other formats. Data sets are continuing to be added to the product.
- Allows users to search for data down to the LGA and SA2/3/4 level via a map, drop-down menu or a specific address.
- Interactive maps illustrating a range of population health and wellbeing indicators at the local level.
- Includes the online version of the Social Health Atlas of South Australia.
- Includes a Data link with socio-economic data, including time series and region, state & national figures for 13 indicators.